In case you missed it, as I did, jQuery Mobile released version 1.0.1 a week ago.
The biggest changes seem to be the addition of official Samsung bada support, along with some additional test clients. bada is an operating system for mobile developers developed by Samsung. It doesn’t sound like the team had to do anything to support the platform, but it’s nice to know there will be an additional device tested with releases.
To download the new jQuery Mobile 1.0.1:
- JS – http://code.jquery.com/mobile/1.0.1/jquery.mobile-1.0.1.min.js (24KB)
- CSS w/ Theme – http://code.jquery.com/mobile/1.0.1/jquery.mobile-1.0.1.min.css (7KB)
- CSS w/o Theme – http://code.jquery.com/mobile/1.0.1/jquery.mobile.structure-1.0.1.min.css (6KB)
Not only do we have 1.0.1 now, but jQuery Mobile 1.1 is coming out soon.
Here’s some stuff to look forward to in jQuery mobile 1.1:
- AMD support
- True Fixed Toolbars – it’s always been buggy, but they seem to have come up with a CSS based method that works everywhere (and doesn’t jump around)
- Better AJAX page transitions
I could swear there was a beta version of jQuery Mobile 1.1 out there, but I can’t seem to find the link. Maybe I’m crazy?
Please share, it makes me happy:
Subscribe to Email Alerts
Popular PostsGoogle Analytics Popular Posts Alert :
Please check/recheck/enter your Google Analytics account details (username and password).