Mike hits home on almost everything he says, it is well worth the time.
Some important notes from the speech:
- Have a Contract (contracts protect both parties)
- Include attorney fees in the contract
- You can fire a client for any number of things (and should!)
- Lawyer up, you are a professional
- Don’t back down on IP transfers on full payment, kill fees and liability definitions (what happens, when things go wrong)
- Lawyers talk to Lawyers
- Be specific about Money
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Please share, it makes me happy:
Subscribe to Email Alerts