Apple has released iOS 5 publicly. The update includes a ton of features.
To install iOS 5 on any iPhone 3GS, 4 or newer iPod Touch:
- Connect your device to iTunes
- Click on your device under “Devices” in the left bar
- Click on “Check for Update”
- Select “Download and Install”
Be sure you have iTunes 10.5 (I think you need this first).
To update your iTunes you can:
- Open iTunes
- Click Help -> Check for Updates
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Please share, it makes me happy:
Subscribe to Email Alerts