I’m usually not a fan of the opinions of investors, but I think Roger McNamee, of Elevation Partners, hits on quite few good points. Business Insider has some good bullets from the video, but watch the video:
Some ideas I agree with/find intersting in the video include:
- Shift in search technology requirements
- The greater focus on HTML5
- Why indexed search is becoming less important
- Social Media startups are useless, they should be just assumed functionality by now
- Microsoft has lost it’s control over internet connected devices
No comments yet.